Join Live Classes Online
Choose from Python FinTech, Data Science & MedTech Courses
Time-Tested, Industry-Focused Curriculum
We pioneered industry-focused programs beginning with the launch of our FinTech course, the first of its type in the world. Now we are thrilled to offer FinTech in addition to Python, Data Science and MedTech online.
We work with companies to develop and adapt our curriculum to teach skill-sets that match real hiring needs. Leading business executives, industry professionals, and those passionate about education and software development help us craft our courses. In addition to career services, we even offer a job guarantee.
Python + Other In-Demand Languages
Now, join us to virtually be part of our real, live classes with Byte Dev, our online program. Be one of the first to take our renowned courses online.
Try Byte Remote
Start Phase 0 online pre-work at no cost. A deposit is made only when you decide to proceed to Phase 1 of the three phase program. In the paid phases, you’ll go 1:1 with live instructors and mentors. Don’t like it the first week? We’ll give your money back.
I’ve watched students from all sorts of background learn how to code. What makes them successful? Passion.Kai Head of Admissions
Byte Online Admissions
Money back guarantee If you don't like it the first week we will refund your tuition.
Choose Python, FinTech, Data Science & more listed below
Synchronous, Live Coaching
No pre-recorded lectures
Team up with classmates online
We were the first to offer FinTech coding education.
Our FinTech classes are offered in New York, Singapore, and India
FinTech is a rapidly growing industry:
- 2015 global FinTech investment grew by 75% y-o-y to $22.2 billion
- In the first-quarter 2016 global Fintech investment grew 67% year-over-year to $5.3 billion
- Average salary for a Fintech software engineer? $100,000+(Bank Innovation Analysis)
Areas of FinTech Include: Peer to Peer Lending, Cryptocurrency, Mobile Payments, Analytics, Developer APIs, Cybersecurity, Cloud Security
The divide between banking and engineering roles has dwindled, putting individuals who could not keep up with technology out of work. In response to this transition of talent, we train individuals how to program for financial domain. Students graduate with the ability the develop financial applications.
Partners in our FinTech ecosystem include
Byte Academy offers the 1st FinTech coding education program in the world
Python, the core coding language of our curriculum, is the highest paid coding language for recent bootcamp graduates
Our software development classes are offered in New York, Singapore and India
We teach languages, frameworks and computer science fundamentals that you need to land a career in web development. We emphasize the Python coding language because:
- Python is the highest paid language for recent bootcamp grads starting salaries average $90,000
- Python is based on simplicity with high analytical capability
- There is nearly twice the demand for programmers proficient in Python versus other language on leading job search sites
- Python is the #1 language taught at American colleges
Did you know that Guido van Rossum, the founder of the Python named the programming language after Monty Python?
Data Scientists are the highest paid engineers
Our Data Science classes are offered in New York and Singapore
Data Science, sometimes known as “big data,” is a rapidly growing highly lucrative field. Companies in all industries have immense amounts of data but need specialists to analyze the data in order to make proper business decisions. A data scientist cleans, organizes and analyzes data using tools such as distributed computing, predictive modeling, machine learning, statistics, math and visualization. The Python coding language, core to our curriculum, is used heavily in the data sciences due to its analytical capability. A data science skill set is highly in demand:
- As the highest paid engineers salaries average $113,000 average salary
- By 2018 there will be a demand for 490,000 data science jobs. This demand is expected to exceed supply by more than 50%
- By 2020, it is estimated that there will be 240 exabytes daily by 2020
A data science background is useful for other roles including: data analyst, data engineer, data architect, data and analytics manager, and statistician.
Harvard Business Review Named Data Scientists "The Sexiest Job of the 21st Century"
Code to save lives
MedTech classes are currently held on our New York City campus
Recent years have brought significant changes in the healthcare industry especially as health and medical technology has developed. The MedTech area is a growing one.
- The MedTech industry is expected to grow by 5% at an annual rate by 2020 and a total of 514 billion sales
- The medical technology industry is worth $350 billlion worldwide
- For medical devices alone, the US market size was around $110 billion in 2015 and expected to reach $133 billion in 2016
Various areas of medical technology include:
- Biomedical databases
- Bioinformatics, including statistics, mathematics and other data sciences
- Medical devices
The medical industry is worth $350 billion worldwide
I’ve been through a myriad of educational experiences (attending boarding school in South Korea, conducting research sponsored by General Electric, etc.) and this — by far and away — was the best educational experience of my life.Kenso FinTech Graduate
Tuition and Admissions
Open Admissions: We believe that anyone can learn to code so have open enrollment for our remote classes. Registration occurs on a rolling basis. Enroll now
Some of our partners
Try It For Free
- Start learning to code at no cost. Phase 0 is free.
After the free week, if you like Byte Dev enough, upgrade to either the monthly or one-time payment version.Questions