Tues and Thurs, 6 pm-9 pm
End: June 21, 2018
295 Madison Ave., 35 FL
End: 3, 6, or 9 months
Learn Python software development with our part-time Python classes
Over 24 weeks we’ll teach you Python, a coding language known for its speed and analytical capabilities. Those who decide to focus on its applications to finance may take our FinTech track. Classes are held twice per week in the evenings and are very popular for those who currently work, particularly in finance or law. Industry specialists, including a technologist with many years of experience at top tier banks, teach the course.
- MoneyMusic – Creates playlists for users based on their Spotify library using a music recommendation engine.
- Botserver – Allows businesses to interact with their community via artificial intelligence chatbots.
- Valorem – Commercial real estate data aggregator.
- Medical Map – Proof of Concept for real MedTech startup.
- PolitiPic – Predicts voter outcomes using facial recognition.
- Gear Circles – Local gear rental for outdoor sports – “AirBnB” of sports gear rental.
FinTech: After you learn the technology side, we’ll teach you how to apply programming to finance. By the end of the course you will have learned how to develop applications for finance. For the full FinTech syllabus please see here.
Blockchain: Be connected with experts in the industry and supplement your learning with instruction on blockchain platforms and use cases. Projects, also, our blockchain based.
*Our courses start every month, for more upcoming start dates please see class calendar*